×

新导航介绍,点击查看

Golf course scoring shooting

发表日期:2011-07-28 摄影器材: 点击数: 投票数:

Unfortunately, not all golf tips are meant to be followed. Or to be succinctly clear about it, not all golf advice are meant for your particular game and could potentially do more harm than good. Don't get this wrong. What a reputable magazine or website suggested is probably an excellent tip, but when you're already trained to do something equally right by your coach, then doing it otherwise would set you a few steps back. The worst case scenario is unlearning what previously worked for you to make way for something new that won't work as well as your previous stroke.


There are actually two things that you can do with golf advice you read. The first thing you can do is consult your golf instructor if a particular tip is right for you. If it meshes well with what you are being taught, then there's no problem. But if it might cause you to veer away from what is otherwise an already established grip, swing or stance, then your instructor will also tell you to just concentrate on perfecting what you have already learned.

 

Do not rush in buying all your golf equipment. Although shopping for new golf clubs can be very exciting, it can also be very costly. Try to scout around if there are second hand stores that offer better deals. You can also ask your friends if they have clubs at home that are just sitting in their stockroom. Borrow or buy it at a cheaper cost. Investing on golf equipment is only wise if you have really decided to stick with the game.

 

Follow all the rules and orders of the club. There is a certain brand of courtesy that golfers observe in the golf course. Be sure that you don't come to a game late. When a player is putting everyone should be quiet. The worst offense that you can commit in a golf course is when you hit other golfers in the field that are ahead of you.

 

Let's understand what the golf club does at impact. With iron shots the golf club actually needs to be hitting down on the ball whilst maintaining the loft of the club. So at impact the face is square and the sole of the club (the bottom) is angled evenly to the ground. This means the leading edge isn't digging too much or pointing down to the ground. Higher handicap golfers especially need to be careful that the leading edge isn't too high to the ground. This usually occurs from trying to lift the ball in the air through impact. A good contact position at impact will mean that your hands are slightly ahead of the ball at impact.

 

Golfers should spend at least 60 percent of the time hitting pitch shots, chip shots, and sand shots. The other 40 percent of the time should be devoted to full swings and visualization of proper golf swings. The majority of full swing time on the range should be devoted to hitting short and middle irons. The practice session should be finished by hitting no more than 20 wood/metal clubs

作者:uhindsv46

《Golf course scoring shooting》


下一篇:没有了

最 新:
没有其它新的作品了

更多uhindsv46的POCO作品...

评论